We are looking for an Android developer with a passion for mobile technologies, to work with our team of talented engineers, on features, bugs, and new mobile applications. The job includes working with data sources and API’s and improving our applications performances. Continuously discover, innovate, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
You can take a look at our great apps:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of proven software development experience.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in Android development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Understanding OOD, implementation of design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, custom views, animations and best practices.
- Agile methodology and understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- At least one app on Google Play store with real users.
- Knowledge in RxJava, Retrofit, MVVM, Google And Firebase API – Big Advantage.
- Knowledge in unit tests / integration tests – Advantage.
- BA/BSC in Computer Science, and/or equivalent experience - Advantage.