Walla is looking for junior Data Scientist to join our growing data science team. The data scientist will be responsible for translating data and information into actionable insights by analyzing multisource data, conducting research and using various statistical methods.
- Gather, extract, manipulate and analyze data using analytical and statistical tools.
- Conduct ad-hoc research for creating advertising audiences and segments.
- Ensure data accuracy and managing reports for monitoring data stability.
- Defining KPI’s for marketing efforts, measuring campaign success on various marketing channels.
- Transform large, complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights in marketing field.
- Create and own regular standard analysis tasks and predefined reports.
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work.
- Bachelor degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Strong knowledge of structured / unstructured databases.
- Knowledge of SQL query language – including advanced scripting is required.
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics and programming. Strong working knowledge of, Python, Hadoop, SQL, and/or R.
- Experience with reporting and Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI).
- Experience solving real problems using data modeling techniques.
- Past Ad-Tech / Marketing experience – a plus.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders.