Walla! NEWS is hiring
Israel's leading content site and mail provider is looking for talent.
You will play a key role in helping Israel's most popular website build its next-generation of web applications and backend tools. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push our technology forward.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of OO development and design patterns.
- Highly motivated, self driven team player.
- Passionate about code and web development.
- Experience working with version control tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experience in front end framework such as AngularJS or BackboneJS.
- Experience with MVC based PHP framework such as Symfony or Zend.
We are looking for a passionate PPC Manager with the experience, knowledge and drive. If this sounds familiar and you have experience managing campaigns across Facebook, AdWords, and others, you could be the next member of our unique data venture. This career-making opportunity presents incredible opportunities for the right candidate.
- Manage high-budget Facebook, Google acquisition campaigns on a day-to-day basis. Work fast, efficient and tweak campaigns to improve performance.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns based on 1/3rd party data to increase campaign ROI.
- Work closely with our account management teams at Google, Facebook in order to increase performance.
- Stay up-to-date with platform capabilities and industry strategy.
- Work closely with our CSM Team to insure our goals and effectiveness.
- Manage schedule reporting of a verity of campaign and any analytics tools.
- Develop a strong understanding of new technologies to upgrade performance.
- 1.5+ years of experience in managing Google and Facebook PPC campaigns
- Analytical approach to decision making
- Strong MS Excel proficiency
- Experience in analytics / data campaigns
- BA degree
- Experience in other PPC platform
- Familiar with DBM and DMP platform
- thrill to achieve campaign goals and learn more
- Large budgets experience