We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new features and maintaining.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Knowledge of OO development and design patterns.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Highly motivated, self-driven team player.
- Passionate about code and web development.
- Knowledge in server side languages such as Python, C, Java.